WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 Empty Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 January 19th 2015, 11:04 am

Bbarfoot

Selling because I sold my tsx. The tires are Hancook V12, Two of the tires need to be replaced immediately, the other two have about 35-40% life. Ignore the dust they have been kept under cover in my basement for the last year.Specs are 18x8 5x114.3 all around, please note wheels no not come with lugs. I have extended lugs but am still using them on my new car.  
Wheel 1: Flawless condition, little or no chips
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 HvRPH5
Wheel 2: Minor curb-rash in small areas, a few chips here and there but otherwise good
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 JYGjnt
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 M14Rvo
Wheel 3: Flawless condition, little or no chips
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 T9WT51
Wheel 4: Decent curb rash in one main area, chipping from rocks
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 JqNoVl
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 GoOYwl
Enkei EKM3 Wheels Gunmetal $600 OcIIvJ
Overall I believe the wheels are priced to sell, there is some rash and chipping but overall the wheels are in good condition, garage kept, washed often and always taken off in the winter. Will not ship but will meet in the NE area, Payment methods include Cash, paypal,  or uber. Contact me through this forum or email me direct at brendanbarfoot14@gmail.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum