WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Empty FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece November 25th 2014, 8:38 am

mwm5094

I have for sale a square set of Rotiform TMBs. Specs are 18x9.5 +20, 3" step lips, tires are 215/35/18. Wheels have chrome lips and hardware, PC white faces, black barrels. No flaws whatsoever except for the inside of the lips where is meets the tire. There are some scratches on two of the lips from where they rested on the car when I aired out. Not even noticeable unless you are a few inches away from the wheels and are specifically looking for them.

Asking $3800 with tires. OBO

Text or Call for best response. 7O3-625-14OO. My name is Mark.

FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Tmb12
FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Tmb211
FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Tmb311
FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Tmb411

2FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Empty Re: FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece January 4th 2015, 12:00 am

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

OMGGGGG! these are freaken beautiful brotha. Welcome to the fambam! been out for holidays and therefore the lack of post from our part. I will post these on our social media network.

TeamWS

3FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Empty Re: FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece January 5th 2015, 6:40 am

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Posted them on all our social media pages. GLWS!

4FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece  Empty Re: FS: Rotiform TMB - Forged 3 Piece January 5th 2015, 3:43 pm

Tohn

Tohn
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

hella sexy wheels, too bad they are gone already lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum