WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS:WORK REZAX 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FS:WORK REZAX 2 Empty FS:WORK REZAX 2 November 8th 2014, 11:41 am

eyestein

Whats up everyone. i need these gone so im going to let them go for pretty cheap. I bought these wheels from germany as 18x9+38 and 18x10+15 and they needed refinishing! i paid 1500 shipped from germany. I got the faces finished and powdered granny smith metallic and a candy red. I bought brand new 3" lips from vr wheels and 3.5" lips off of a buddy of mine.. i spent of 600 on the lips alone. The faces are chrome underneath the powder so if you strip them its a clean chrome finish which i should have just left! now the specs are 18x10 and 18x10.5, not sure of the offsets i never measured but from the change im sure you get the idea. Theyre 6.5" barrels all around and the faces are .5" thick. im willing to ship in the states with out tires for $2100 or you can pick them up from delaware for 2200 with tires. Shoot me an offer!
message me for photos

Last edited by eyestein on November 8th 2014, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

2FS:WORK REZAX 2 Empty Re: FS:WORK REZAX 2 November 8th 2014, 11:42 am

eyestein

@eyestein on instagram for photos of them i cant post them on here!

3FS:WORK REZAX 2 Empty Re: FS:WORK REZAX 2 November 8th 2014, 5:42 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Welcome to the fambam!! Here is a link that'll show you how to post pictures before the grace period.
http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures

TeamWS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum