WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For sale. Rare WORK vs mesh. Brand new powdercoat / tires.. Canibeat fcf show wheels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eazy22_

18x10 all around .. +17 front / +11 rear. Wheel were refinished/ reLipped by VR wheels oct 2013.. New powdercoat as of 10/15/18. Charcoal gray pearl faces with translucent candy purple lips and hex and black barrels .  Wheels are immaculate, no bends / cracks etc.. Tires are brand new venezia crusade 215/35/18. Stretch really nicely (didn't need cheetah).
For sale. Rare WORK vs mesh. Brand new powdercoat / tires.. Canibeat fcf show wheels  Unname10
For sale. Rare WORK vs mesh. Brand new powdercoat / tires.. Canibeat fcf show wheels  Unname11
For sale. Rare WORK vs mesh. Brand new powdercoat / tires.. Canibeat fcf show wheels  Unname12

Selling wheels and tires for $2500.. Buyer pays for shipping. I am paypal verified. Any jnformation DM me. Instagram is "eazy22_" for pictures etc

Located . Long Island New York. Postal code 11570 for those wanting to estimate shipping costs.

Thanks for looking..

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Hey sup Eazy22_ welcome to the fambam!! I just posted your add on our social media pages, hope it helps GLWS

LMK if you need any help with anything with our forum, I welcome you to post your ride on our gallery section which will instantly be featured on our feed page.

TeamWS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum