WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For sale 7 mitsubishi evolution gsr wheels & sensors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cas1988

Cas1988

7 GSR Lancer Evolution Wheels. 4 of them are powder coated gloss black and include center caps. Other 3 are stock aluminum color. One has big chunk missing off lip and is most likley unrepairable. 2 have a good amount of curb rash and the rest have minimal and can be repaired. Looked into repair and got estimate of around 100 a rim. Rim size is 5x 114.3 by 8.5 and are made by enkei. Rims are aluminum and fit most japanese applications.
Also have 4 sensors that are clean. The sensor nut and valve cores are in good shape and not siezed together which is common on aluminum valves sensors. I am looking for 200 OBO for these alone and are not sold together with rims. New these sensors are about 200 each.
I understand these rims are not new but except for one they are repairable. I am up for offers but please not low ballers.. Good winter wheels or temporary wheels or projects.. Will meet anywhere in essexs county or close by. I need the space they are taking up which is why im putting them up for sale... Rims with sensors ill get ride off for 900 OBO email me or call 9735671630 Thank you

For sale 7 mitsubishi evolution gsr wheels & sensors Imagejpg1_zpse7ba4957

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Welcome to the fambam!!! Should post pics of your wheels, you have a great response from buyers imo..

Here is a link that'll help you, lmk if you need any more help Smile

http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures

TeamWS

Cas1988

Cas1988

Willing to sell sepretly 100 each

Cas1988

Cas1988

Bump.. Make me offers need the space badly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: