WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Empty For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels November 2nd 2013, 8:54 pm

slvrcvc93

I have a set of REAL Wood Bell Racing Alloy wheels they just don't get any more rare than these they are real JDM wheels and the company has made these in almost 12 years

5x114 16x8 3 Piece the specs offset is about 35 so they have a slight poke on my Civic I don't have any shots of them on the car after I refinished them I didn't put them back on. The outer Barrel are hand polished the inner Barrel is gunmetal the wheels are powdercoated by by Billy at needpowdercoat in Jersey City. Tires are Falken Azenis 205 40 16 R615 semi slicks 3 of the tires are good 1 blew out so needs to be replaced Contact me right away at Nelm978@gmail.com I do not get on here often so email me serious offers only Priced to sell at 1600 will consider serious offers.

For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  <a href=For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Photo4_zps68a3e3c5" />For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  <a href=For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Photo3_zps410204b7" />For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  <a href=For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Photo2_zpsfe0001cb" />For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  <a href=For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Photo1_zps5f715d3b" />

2For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Empty Re: For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels November 4th 2013, 11:00 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Awesome wheels! Welcome to the fambam..

GLWS & we hope you like it here!
TeamWS

3For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels  Empty Re: For Sale WRD Alloy Wheels November 14th 2013, 11:45 am

henrylee

henrylee

Great wheels! Welcome to the fambam!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum