WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fully custom zauber crazers for sale !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fully custom zauber crazers for sale ! Empty fully custom zauber crazers for sale ! October 18th 2013, 4:53 am

framebanggang

selling my zauber crazers that I had completely custom built by a machine shop , they are the only step lipped zaubers in the world and the only ones ever made this aggressive , the specs are
5x114.3
19x11 +7
19x12 -32
, lips and barrels were custom machined and the faces were cut down for a tighter fit in the shells , faces are powder coated kandy red and all hardware is new and polished , also have all centercaps
I'm asking 3200 shipped for the wheels , shoot me a text 631-745-3250 or check out my Instagram @framebanggang to see pics of the wheels !

2fully custom zauber crazers for sale ! Empty Re: fully custom zauber crazers for sale ! October 20th 2013, 5:13 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Hey framebanggang! welcome to the fambam!! we appreciate the love and support. If you need any help with anything please done hesitate to contact us.

Here is a link that can help you with posting pics =)

http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures

TeamWS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum