WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Empty ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires January 23rd 2016, 2:46 pm

RFerone

ISS Forged F1-15 Wheels - FRESHLY refinished
Federal 225/35/18 Tires - 50 miles on them
Faces - Bentley Blue matte
Lips - Bentley Blue super gloss
Assembly Hardware - SRR Chrome Assembly Hardware & original hardware will be included
Barrels - gray
Center Caps - Silver and Bentley Blue
$3,500 not looking for trades
I also have Rays/Work Engineering chrome lug nuts and Project Kic R26 Hyper-black lugs I can add in for $200 more!
18x10 Squared setup
+36 all around
Cut for BBK ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor12
ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor11
ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor10
ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor14
ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor15

ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor16

ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Issfor17

I sold my STi and I am not in rush or desperate to sell these, so do not waste your time with low-ball offers.  

Wheels go new for $5,000 from ISS Forged + $350 for tires + $800 for refinish on wheels in 2015.  They have been collecting dust in my garage since we moved here, and finally decided it is time to sell them.  

Thank you for checking out my post!

Last edited by RFerone on May 24th 2016, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sikmk3

Can you please give me further specs like width and offset on the wheels. Also, would you be willing to sell them without tires? Thank you.

RFerone

Wow, cannot believe I left that out.

18x10 Squared setup
+36 all around
Cut for BBK
5x114.3 and if I recall STi hub bore was 61

I would prefer to sell wheels & tires together as I have zero use for them, and for the price I am asking it is already pointless to remove them.

RFerone

Also, another reason I would prefer to keep tires on is if I have to ship or transport it is another layer of protection.

Sikmk3

I really don't need the tires as they are not wide enough for my needs. Plus it would save a substantial amount on shipping, and easier because I would have to have the wheels rebuilt to my desired specs. So if you decided to separate them I have cash in hand if we can agree on price.

Last edited by Sikmk3 on January 26th 2016, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sikmk3

RFerone wrote:Also, another reason I would prefer to keep tires on is if I have to ship or transport it is another layer of protection.

It's cheaper to package them correctly, rather than pay for the added size and weight. Just let me know. Thank you for your time.

RFerone

Sikmk3 wrote:
RFerone wrote:Also, another reason I would prefer to keep tires on is if I have to ship or transport it is another layer of protection.

It's cheaper to package them correctly, rather than pay for the added size and weight. Just let me know. Thank you for your time.

If I sold without tires I would take $100 off because the tires have no real value. They are $350 tires with about 75 miles on them. The wheels have all of the value, hence my point of it is pointless to sell without them in my eyes.

I have shipped 3 sets of wheels in my life and have a good idea on costs roughly.

Feel free to PM or e-mail for faster repsonses

Sikmk3

RFerone wrote:
Sikmk3 wrote:

If I sold without tires I would take $100 off because the tires have no real value.  They are $350 tires with about 75 miles on them.  The wheels have all of the value, hence my point of it is pointless to sell without them in my eyes.

I appreciate your time.. I'm 36 yrs old and I have lost count on how many sets of wheels I have bought and sold. Good luck with your sale.

I have shipped 3 sets of wheels in my life and have a good idea on costs roughly.  

Feel free to PM or e-mail for faster repsonses

RFerone

Appreciate the kind words... Best of luck on your journey of finding wheels.

10ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Empty Re: ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires January 26th 2016, 7:27 pm

RFerone

Forgot to say SikMK3 I sent you a private message as well.

While I am at it... Bump world

11ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Empty Re: ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires February 9th 2016, 7:33 pm

RFerone

Folks, I am open to offers!

12ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Empty Re: ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires February 27th 2016, 7:29 am

RFerone

$3,000 takes the wheels and tires!

RFerone

Bump to the top world!

$2,500 picked up in Chicago
$2,800 shipped to lower 48 states

RFerone

Still available folks... 

Open to offers.

RFerone

$2,200 picked up takes them

RFerone

I am open to offers on these wheels.

It is official, I will not be getting a car these can fit that I can rebuild. Going to be picking up an E46 or newer M3.

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Bump for a sexy af wheels

RFerone

TeamWS wrote:Bump for a sexy af wheels

Appreciate it!

RFerone

Here is a few other photos of different colors I had the wheels finished over time.

ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Image11
ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Image12
ISS Forged F1-15 with Federal SS595 Tires Image10

RFerone

Bump

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-members-journals/260903-2013-white-satin-pearl-sti-hatch-9.html

RFerone

Sold!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum