WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

stepplipped 19 inch Leon Hardiritt Beil...Diamond cut faces with silver windows..recent rebuild( SOLDDDDDD)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

donthatedeflatetc2

All Lo Disk(will not fit Big Brake Kits)
Steplipped Leon Hardiritt Beil
19x10 +27 front 4.5 inch lip up front
19x10.5 +6 with a 5.5 inch lip rear....
these are kinda rare nowadays and not many people rockin them so get them here at a great price..cost me $3000 to build these..built these 3 months ago with all new chrome valve stems and all new polished lips from VR Wheels..bolts are chrome and all there and look like new..faces are Diamond Cut with clear coat over it and the windows are silver..only 1 wheel has a small chip in the clear from road debri but barely noticable..besides that 1 small thing the faces are great! Lips are only 3 months old and polish up great..1 inside rear barrel got scraped up but no bends or cracks on any of them at all..just the scrape on the inside barrel of 1 wheel from my incident today with my control arm scraping against it i can send pics to whoever wants them..it did no structural damage besides scrap metal off the edge...agaib its the inner barrel..nothing noticable on the exterior..and i can hook you up with a great refinisher to fix the rash on that 1 barrel at a great price. All center caps are there and perfect too..great wheels...even has original great condition leon hardirit knight valve stem caps...front tires are 225 35 19 and in great shape..rear tires are 235 35 19 and have been flipped already. $2500 picked up with tires or $2700 shipped.
stepplipped 19 inch Leon Hardiritt Beil...Diamond cut faces with silver windows..recent rebuild( SOLDDDDDD) 309mtk2
stepplipped 19 inch Leon Hardiritt Beil...Diamond cut faces with silver windows..recent rebuild( SOLDDDDDD) If8scl

Last edited by donthatedeflatetc2 on August 25th 2015, 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sold)

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Love these wheels! posting this on our social media.

donthatedeflatetc2

Thank you very much!!! I saw your Instagram post..these are sold but much appreciated guys!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum