WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTT/WTB Stainless Steel HRE ARP Assembly bolts for Gold (160 PCs)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Detroit_Riot

What's up guys, long time lurker, finally decided to join up in hope that I can find what I'm looking for!

Name: Bryan

Price: Trades or buy outright

Description: Want to trade my stainless steel HRE ARP assembly bolts for gold of the same style. 12pt-8mm heads, not positive of the thread pitch at this time but can get that information soon. Just picked up these HRE's and already know that I'll be going gold hardware. Instead of shipping my wheels to Cali from Michigan and paying 700+ for parts and labor through HRE I thought I might be able to find some on here. If not, I'll just get the heads of my bolts Powdercoated but I'm not overly fond of taking on that endeavor.

Pics: Only pic I have as of now, I sent it to my Powdercoated. Boots are all still installed as I don't have the right socket that will fit yet.

WTT/WTB Stainless Steel HRE ARP Assembly bolts for Gold (160 PCs) 16241643739_69da15314c_k

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Sweet deal! thnx for the support. I locked your other post. welcome to the fambam!

Detroit_Riot

TeamWS wrote:Sweet deal! thnx for the support. I locked your other post. welcome to the fambam!

Much thanks man! I follow you guys on IG and figured it would be worth a shot!

Bump!

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Detroit_Riot wrote:
TeamWS wrote:Sweet deal! thnx for the support. I locked your other post. welcome to the fambam!
Much thanks man! I follow you guys on IG  and figured it would be worth a shot!
Bump!
You never know, tax season is upon us and we will have ballers that want to buy hardware for their wheels.. Thnx for the support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum