WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to the wheel swap game you could thank me later lol

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mraccord

Hey guys what up ? Just sign up oyeaaaaa I feel excited to join the wheel swap game. Let me introduce myself I'm from brooklyn New York I currently drive a cd5 aka accord 94 sedan lol ...they call me mraccord or flow rider don't ask me why lol .....and one of the reason I sign up today was I been searching for some wheels and I can't decide on wheels for my ride  also keep in mind I converted my accord to a 5 lug conversion pattern are  5x114.3mm   which is a better option for different shoes My type of wheels that I will like for my ride to have is a deep rim  like a 3inch step lip or better...... with nice wide Tires if anyone could help me out on picking out some shoes I will be more then welcome pm me i don't mind I'm cool dude I want it to stand out cheers thanx guys for looking. Looking forward to you guys respond thanx again Cool

taquito

taquito

Hey sup mraccord aka flow rider!! welcome to the fam! im not to familiar with the accord limitations on offsets and specs in general but would love to see pictures. WheelSwap is a rapidly growing community and cant wait till more peps sign up. As for your conversion to 5x114.3? you sir did an AWESOME upgrade because you will have lots to choose from =)
Let me if you have any questions or concern regarding our forum.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum