WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FT/FS Niche Vicenza M153's 20x9 +35 Front and 20x10 +40 Rear w/Tires

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xconja

First Name: Matt
Means of Contact: xconja@gmail dot com (Get these on my phone, response should be prompt.)
Price: $1000 SHIPPED FIRM

Looking to change up the look of my car for next season, need to get something a little smaller to allow for a bigger drop (I don't want to tuck tire). If you have a trade in mind let me know, primarily looking for 18's but 19's with tires I wouldn't pass up either.

Wheels have some VERY minor rash, I've lowered the price to compensate for that. These go for ~$1300 new for the wheels only.

Currently the fronts are wrapped in Hankook V12 Evo 2's with less than 2K miles on them and the rears are wrapped in Falken FK452's with less than 5K miles on them.

Looks like I can't post pictures until being a member for 7 days. If you want pictures I have high res pictures on my Flickr I can email you, please contact me for them.

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Welcome to the fambam! here is a link thatll show you how to post pics before the grace period..
http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures

TeamWS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum