WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS: 19'' Rotiform IND-T in Full Brushed finish

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hai_Cheo

For sale is a STUNNING set of wheels for the m3, the wheels are Rotiform IND-T 3 piece wheels with nice big lips, these are semi aggressive but nothing that won't fit with a little bit of work *I have stock fenders and maxed out stock camber adjustment*. For those of you that know of Little Meech's black TMBs these are the same fitment and he ran nice chunky tires like you guys like too.
Here are the pictures;
FS: 19'' Rotiform IND-T in Full Brushed finish 14270254314_c0be03f23f_h
FS: 19'' Rotiform IND-T in Full Brushed finish 14267456381_f0e33746c4_h
FS: 19'' Rotiform IND-T in Full Brushed finish 15219313609_2565120e1f_h
FS: 19'' Rotiform IND-T in Full Brushed finish 15219358759_a9c367fbd6_h

They come WITH Hankook Tires for the price, but if you want them without tires because you have your own size preference, I can also sell them without tires for a slight discount.
Specs:
19X10 ET15
19X12 ET25
Tires;
Hankook V12
225/35/19
265/30/19

Pricing is $4,700 obo, willing to ship as long as buyer covers shipping and paypal fees.

I'm a full disclosure kind of guy, so I will let you know that the inner barrel of one of the wheels has scuffs around the outer lip from a flat tire I got earlier this year. It isn't bent or in any way affecting the performance of the wheels. I run stretch, and seeing as how most of you are against it, you won't even notice that it is there, (I sure don't).

Any questions, comments, concerns can be left here, PM me or you can contact me at Three Zero Five, Nine Seven Two Seven Zero Five Zero

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Welcome to the FamBam!! just posted your thread on our social media pages. GLWS!!

Hai_Cheo

i saw that, thank you so much!

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum