WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from western PA!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from western PA! Empty Hello from western PA! September 22nd 2014, 11:16 pm

Z16ZachE30

So, I have a Dodge Stealth TT in desperate need of wheels. I have done an insane amount of measuring mainly because I haven't had luck sourcing wheels for test fitting.
I can afford to lose 5mm of clearance up front and 45mm in the rear (still giving me a few mm of clearance), so I'll get straight to the goods.

I want: Forgestar F14s
F: 19 x 10 et32 Deep Concave with 5mm less of inner clearance and poke 33mm out from the factory wheels
R: 19 x 12 et47 Super Deep Concave with 45mm less of inner clearance and 43mm of rear poke.

I'm only on lowering springs, and don't plan on going to coils for a while. There's plenty of factory camber adjustment to make these wheels fit with a bit of a stretch.

I plan on running 255/35s front and 295/30s rear which gives me a 0.22% difference in outer tire diameter front to rear which is well within the +/- 3% safe zone as not to chew up my VCUs. The +/- 3% difference is what people over on the 3000GT/Stealth/GTO forums think is safe.

As you can see, it needs more.

Hello from western PA! 14783060735_729c77c72e

Factory wheels are 8.5 x 17 et46 with 245/40s. 114.3

I've never bought wheels before, so I'm sure those Forgestars won't fit.

Basically in the 3S crowd, you'll get shunned for putting anything bigger than 18 x 10s. Tire stretch? That'll get you banned.

Any input?

2Hello from western PA! Empty Re: Hello from western PA! September 23rd 2014, 7:48 am

evan_ser

evan_ser

stance out a dodge stealth? never seen one, but it could look great if you do it right. and its your car, you do what you want, stick with it. ive seen threads of people building things that look like the outcome will be horrible, but it came out amazing, so im excited to see where this ends up Very Happy

3Hello from western PA! Empty Re: Hello from western PA! September 23rd 2014, 7:47 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Welcome both to the fambam! Can't wait to see the outcome aswell. We hope you love our community as much as we do. We are still very small but growing daily. Once we get a good size number of members I promise that it'll be a great place for all your wheel needs..

4Hello from western PA! Empty Re: Hello from western PA! September 26th 2014, 9:07 pm

Z16ZachE30

Thanks guys, it'll be beyond badass. I'll try to photoshop a picture of what I hope it will look like.
I've been saving for a while but still far away from the $2600 needed. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum