WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Empty FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels July 23rd 2014, 9:09 pm

gli fahrenheit

For sale are my custom made #Morr #Competition #Wheels:
-#5x112
-#18x9.5 / 10.5
-CUSTOM MADE
-it is the ONLY set i believe that has been cut thus far
- #powdercoated white barrels and powder coated #chameleon teal faces which change from teal to purple in light and polished lips
-the set retails for $5400, I am asking $3500, the lips need to be refinished but honestly for the loss id be taking i think you can pay to get the lips redone lol.
My reason for selling is simply that I am no longer interested in the car scene as much as I used to be. I dont have more money to throw into being on top of the newest things and I no longer have patience for the assholes in the scene or the judges who clearly dont know good from bad lmfao. This is my loss and someones gain so please do take advantage of it. I am located in NJ and shipping may be something we can work out. I will also take into consideration a trade for a quad + cash.
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Img_2811" />
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels <a href=
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels <a href=wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Img_2710" />
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Img_3210" />
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Img_3410" />
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Img_3710" />
wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels <a href=wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Img_3810" />

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Wow!! These are hella sexy! Welcome to the fambam!!
I will be posting your post on our social media pages soon. THnx for the live and support!

3wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Empty Re: FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels August 10th 2014, 8:30 pm

gli fahrenheit

bumppp

4wheels - FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels Empty Re: FS: Custom 1/1 Morr Competition Wheels October 13th 2014, 10:02 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Bump Bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum