WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks custom candy red

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks custom candy red Empty FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks custom candy red June 22nd 2015, 1:18 pm

DasAuto1295

Hey guys,

I am putting these up for a feeler for sale/for trade to test the waters. Really don't want to let these go but I may be venturing into the 2 or 3 piece wheel world. I'll give some info on these..

I bought them last year off of a gentleman on VWvortex in Connecticut. I had them shipped to me. The tires they came with, Nankang NS-20's in 215/35-18, had about 85% tread life left on them with some camber wear. So basically the guy didn't drive on them a ton. He said he had the powdercoating done by a local shop to him in CT.

The powdercoat is a chrome basecoat with a candy red top coat. Pictures DO NOT do these wheels justice. I have received ENDLESS compliments on them. I'll be honest the powdercoating isn't perfect, there are a few minor patches where the red was not layered on thick enough. Other than that, they are curbage and bend free. Nothing of that sort. I am VERY careful driving on these. I drove on the Nankang tires for a little while, but soon enough replaced them with GT-Radial Champiro UHP1 tires. They are budget summer tires, but they are actually extremely good performers for the money. They are 225/40-18.

Here are the full specs and pictures:
AMG Monoblock custom candy red powder coat
18x8.5" +44 **square**
GT-Radial Champiro UHP1 tires (225/40-18)
Extremely well taken care of, never bent or curbed.

Asking outright sale for $1200 OBO. Tires can be separated at buyer's expense. Can be shipped at buyer's expense. Low-balling will result in no response.

I am open to trade offers but don't even bother offering me reps or OEM VW/Audi wheels.WILL CONSIDER 5x114.3 TRADES AS WELL. CAN ADD CASH ON MY END FOR A TRADE.

FINALLY, PICTURES!

FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks custom candy red 15205020004_e09a318e33_bRandom by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks custom candy red 14429456457_89893925c3_bWP_20140709 8 by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks custom candy red 14691616590_c930f83c40_bfield by DasAuto1295, on Flickr

All pics here with the 35 series tires. Additional pictures upon request. Serious buyers only please.

DasAuto1295

Bump can add cash on top of trades

DasAuto1295

up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum