WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS: Chameleon Rota SVN-R 18x10 5x100/5x114.3 et30 (damaged)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SmoothWRX516

I have to sell these wheels in hope to get some money out of it. 3/4 are damaged 1 is just a small bend in the lip from a pothole. Another is dented and curb rashed on the lip and one more has curb rash. If someone is looking for a sick fitting and looking wheel these are deff a must look. Dual drilled for 5x100 and 5x114.3 gives lots of versatility in cars. Can easily be repaired and repainted. Which i would recommend cause even tho they have a sick color already it will be hard for most shops to duplicate the color. I wanna sell them for 600$ a repair and repaint could be 400$ soo if thats what suits u the price tag would be a steal considering the retail is 1249$ and if you wanna keep the chameleon they can be touched up and totally be doable anyway. Im just anal about ky wheels but had a few incidents. Check my instagram for pics @Andimhazy. And email me @ Gunnerx905@gmail.com for more pics and description/questions thanks guys.

No tires BTW

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum