WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Volk / Rays Racing GT-S Daimond Black RMC face 19x9.5 +43

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MDJammin

I have a square set of Volk/Rays GT-S
19x9.5 +43 all Four
Hankook V12 235/35/19
Rear tires have some camber wear from -4* - Treads are 75%
Front tires have small amount of camber wear -2* Treads are 75%
Only ran cambered setup for 2000 miles. Wheels and tires have been on the car for about 10-12K miles total. All tread is even accept slight camber wear at noted. Two front tires have a bolt tear from inner fender bolt. But I have ran these all summer with my whole family in the car - and to 160mph on the dyno with no safely issues. But I wanted you to be aware of what you are getting so it's no surprise. The bolt basically just peeled a sliver of rubber but it's not very noticeable at all.

These wheels are in great shape. Bought them brand new last May 2012 and want to freshen up the look this year.

Rims have ZERO CURB OR BENDING or anything.

Only light blemish from a wheel cleaner that sat in the dish that blemished some of the lip. The Rims are still in great shape and lips can easily be polished to perfection. FACES are pristine original finish. All Rays stickers still attached to the rims and have original boxes and paperwork.

DO NOT come with center caps. So you can choose your own. Have hub centric rings which are 76.1mm I believe. Same as Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

Muteki Royal Blue Forged splined lug nutz can be included for 25.00.

2500 OBO rims/tires
Buyer pays shipping....prefer pickup but open to offers.

Need these gone by January!!!!

443-800-5676 Text only please

Volk / Rays Racing GT-S Daimond Black RMC face 19x9.5 +43 6982a2d0-c094-4c53-996a-78d6edb522f9_zpsf0a5632f

Volk / Rays Racing GT-S Daimond Black RMC face 19x9.5 +43 SonataWatermarked-8_zpsedd2d86d

Volk / Rays Racing GT-S Daimond Black RMC face 19x9.5 +43 SonataWatermarked-7_zpsda782fe1

Let me know if you have questions!!

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Welcome to the fambam! KDM looking niiiice!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum