WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avant Garde F141 Gold Bullion PRICE DROP $3,000 OBO

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KiloTran

Time to sell my wheels in order to fund my next set of wheels. 

Brand: Avant Garde
Model: F141
Color: Gold Bullion 
Size Front/Offest: 20x9.5 +21
Size Rear/Offest: 20x11 +20
Tires Front: 225/35/20
Tires Rear: 255/35/20

Avant Garde F141 Gold Bullion PRICE DROP $3,000 OBO Kilo_d10
Avant Garde F141 Gold Bullion PRICE DROP $3,000 OBO Kilo_f10
Avant Garde F141 Gold Bullion PRICE DROP $3,000 OBO Kilo_p10
Avant Garde F141 Gold Bullion PRICE DROP $3,000 OBO Kilo_s11
Avant Garde F141 Gold Bullion PRICE DROP $3,000 OBO Kilo_s10

Hickey199

did you need wheel spacers on the rear wheels? i also have a genesis coupe but its a r-spec

Are you selling the wheels with the tires?

KiloTran

Hickey199 wrote:did you need wheel spacers on the rear wheels? i also have a genesis coupe but its a r-spec

Are you selling the wheels with the tires?
Nope the wheels will clear the brakes and no spacers are needed for front or rear. Yes I am selling them with tires as well. The rears will need to be replaced soon.

Hickey199

Do you have a r-spec as well? And is your couple equipped with coliovers? Trying to see if these would fit with just the adjusted camber.

KiloTran

Hickey199 wrote:Do you have a r-spec as well? And is your couple equipped with coliovers? Trying to see if these would fit with just the adjusted camber.

Yes I have the R-Spec as well. I was on coilovers before but I'm on air now.

Hickey199

Are these wheels and tires currently equipped on your car as daily driven?

I believe Genesis forums says front wheels 20 x 9.5 is offset of +26 and rear 20 x 11 with a offset of +31 also saying the rear may need additional spacers to clear the brembos.

Did you get the flush look because of your coilovers and now air system?
Do you happen to know if I would need spacers for my vehicle on the normal suspension? Since i don't have coilovers or a air system.

KiloTran

Hickey199 wrote:Are these wheels and tires currently equipped on your car as daily driven?

I believe Genesis forums says front wheels 20 x 9.5 is offset of +26 and rear 20 x 11 with a offset of +31 also saying the rear may need additional spacers to clear the brembos.

Did you get the flush look because of your coilovers and now air system?
Do you happen to know if I would need spacers for my vehicle on the normal suspension? Since i don't have coilovers or a air system.
Even with stock suspension you'll be able to ride on them just fine. No need for spacers because they clear them all day long. My last set of wheels I had where 20x9 +15 and 20x11 +10, those cleared the brembos just fine with no issues or need of spacers.

Yes these wheels and tires are currently on my car daily driven.

Hickey199

Okay so just to double check with you, your saying the wheels with clear the brembos just fine on a stock suspension? did you roll your fenders at all? I'm going to go with a more aggressive look with front offset +26 and rear +31

Are you willing to shipped to wheels?

KiloTran

Hickey199 wrote:Okay so just to double check with you, your saying the wheels with clear the brembos just fine on a stock suspension? did you roll your fenders at all? I'm going to go with a more aggressive look with front offset +26 and rear +31

Are you willing to shipped to wheels?

Yes they will clear the brembos with no worries at all. I don't have my fenders rolled at all for the fronts or rears. Ill have to check pricing on the shipment up towards your way.

KiloTran

average price I'm getting for shipping the wheels would be $300 plus for all 4 with tires.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum