WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse Empty FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse November 5th 2015, 6:34 pm

mr.vickrey

I'm looking to sell or trade this rare and discontinued set of JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse wheels.

This is a true 2 piece wheel and the specs are as follows: 17x8 +36 5x114.3

The centers are freshly powder coated a custom blue with a flat clear coat, the hardware is powder coated gloss black, and the lips are polished. The set comes with the original center caps. Overall condition is 9/10. Looking for possible trades or to sell outright. Pricing is FIRM!

1400.00 picked up in Salt Lake City, Utah
1600.00 shipped within the states.
Text me with questions: 801- eight six four - 2318
FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse AlgernonIntelesse_zpsx6t4ulvm

Thanks!

Anthony

Last edited by TeamWS on November 17th 2015, 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : w/o tires and pricing is firm.)

2FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse Empty Re: FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse November 5th 2015, 6:36 pm

mr.vickrey

I can text pictures to your phone if interested. I will post the pics up here after my 7 day wait Smile

3FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse Empty Re: FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse November 9th 2015, 3:26 pm

mr.vickrey

To the tippity top!

4FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse Empty Re: FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse November 17th 2015, 8:50 am

mr.vickrey

FS/FT: JDM Enkei Algernon Intelesse AlgernonIntelesse_zpsx6t4ulvm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum