WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

READY TO DIVORCE MY SP5 DPE SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1READY TO DIVORCE MY SP5 DPE SET Empty READY TO DIVORCE MY SP5 DPE SET August 29th 2015, 1:28 pm

dandee23

dandee23

Hey Everyone! Thanks for letting me join the site! I look forward to potentially meeting with most of you at all these events in the Northeast and some down south as i am a traveling addict. I am looking to part ways with my Sp5 DPE set up Very luxurious and durable wheels! These have been my favorite! Wheels are 9.5/10 Due to minor curb rash on one wheel.

Motivated Seller, 19x9 Fronts with a 1.5 inch front lip and 19x10.5 rears with a 4 inch rear lip give it an aggressive stance, and much wider rear than stock. (DPE does not release offsets) These wheels are wrapped in 245/55/zr19 & 275/30/zr19

85% or more thread on them. NO PATCHES LEAKS BENDS CRACKS ECT! MINT CONDITION. I take care of everything i own! 1 wheel is missing center cap as it was stolen. Pathetic i know. NEW OEM BMW SENSORS ON ALL 4 TIRES!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum