WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FT: Factory Impreza wheels for reps or other stockies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zformanek

zformanek

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm Zach and I'm seeing what I can do without having much.
Looking to trade my factory Subaru Impreza 5 spoke wheels with Michelin All-Season's all the way around.
I will say that I do have a little positive camber in the front so there is some slight wear but its not terrible. The ones on the rear have about 90% tread left. No rash maybe one or two small stone chips but have been very well maintained.

Looking to trade for other wheels with tires, I just need something different before I put spacers on and I don't come across $3k for wheels that often...so this is my outcry lol. HELP!!! Surprised I'm trading with tires and so will need tires in return.

Whatever you have just let me know, I really like factory tc wheels (the older ones) and I don't mind replicas, and things that are....different I guess you could say.
I also have an 18'' Sub in a wedged box I can add in and maybe some boot

Located in Charlotte, NC
Can meet locally or drive halfway. (Not halfway across the United States of course.)
Thanks for reading,

-z

sorry I didn't rotate it and I can send pictures of the tread upon request

FT: Factory Impreza wheels for reps or other stockies Imprez11

Last edited by zformanek on May 12th 2015, 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum