WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

122" VIP Modular VR01 wheels Empty 22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels December 15th 2014, 6:57 pm

dle

Here's your chance to pick a sweet setup for you LS. A full wheel and coilover package. I'm getting out of the game and trying to free up some room in the garage. Wheels located in Houston, TX.
I've always loved this design; classic and will never go out of style. These are not VIP Modular's 'traditional' LS460 fitment. Bonafyd, member here, had the backpad custom spec'd to get perfect fitment. Will work with either coilovers or bags. One or two of the wheels have slight curb rash this can only be seen if you are up close. Tires have about 50-75% left and have camber wear. One tire needs to be replaced.
No major mods needed to fit these wheels. You can drive slammed on these like I did by just rolling the front fenders and shaving the rear fenders.

Wheel Brand: VIP Modular
Wheel Model: VR01
Wheel Size Front: 22x9.5
Wheel Size Rear: 22x10.5
Wheel Finish: SPF (Silver Polished upgrade from VIP)
Backpad: Custom Spec'd
Lip size front (if applicable): ~3.5"
Lip size rear (if applicable): ~4.25"
Lip finish (if applicable): chrome
Offset Front: +18
Offset Rear: +23
Hub Bore size (if known): 60.1mm
Hub Centric Rings Required? Y/N: no
Tire Size Front: 245/30/22ZR
Tire Size Rear: 265/30/22
Additional:
Chrome rivets
Mirror finished 'windows'
Black inner barrel
I will include (4) OEM TPMS sensors
Gorilla "The System" - 20 wheel locks chrome
VIP Modular matching center caps

$3800 firm

text me at eight 32 - eight 68 - 97 one zero

22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels IMG_1453ps"]
22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels IMG_1356ps
22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels IMG_4325ps
22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels IMG_1359ps
22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels IMG_0013ps
[url=https://s1178.photobucket.com/user/duybile/media/jicLS460-1.jpg.html]

Last edited by dle on January 6th 2015, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

222" VIP Modular VR01 wheels Empty Re: 22" VIP Modular VR01 wheels January 3rd 2015, 2:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to our community! love your setup. Had to edit your post a little for the screenshot i took to post on our social media coverage but put it back to as you posted after. Thank you for joining us, we are very excited for the plans this coming show season. Stay tune, please let me know or any of our moderators if you have any questions or problems..

-Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum