WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wheel size and tire size discussion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wheel size and tire size discussion Empty wheel size and tire size discussion September 26th 2014, 8:53 am

evan_ser

evan_ser

discuss your wheel size and tire sizes for fitment options

ask questions or just share your setup! cheers

2wheel size and tire size discussion Empty Re: wheel size and tire size discussion September 29th 2014, 3:33 pm

Tohn

Tohn
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Good thread, im debating on what type of suspension for my 07 tsx but have a set of mugen wheels and waiting for my Infinitewerks wheels to be done.
Mugens:
17x7 +48 all around(weak) lol
Infinitewerks
18x9.5 +25(front)
18x10 +18 (rear)
What you have?

3wheel size and tire size discussion Empty Re: wheel size and tire size discussion September 29th 2014, 10:48 pm

Z16ZachE30

Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo

Current: Factory wheels
17 x 8.5 +46     245/40     all the way around

Aiming for: Forgestar F14
19 x 10 +32         Deep Concave        255/35
5mm less front clearance while leaving a couple mm for brakes - 33mm poke
19 x 12 +47    Super Deep Concave    295/30    
45mm less rear clearance and still leaving a few mm for brake clearance (will still clear struts) - 43mm poke

I just hope someone with a VR4 or TT eventually chimes in with some input.
I measured EVERYTHING and they theoretically should fit. I just want to be 1000000% positive before I drop $2600 on this setup.
Has anyone else done bought wheels with tons of measurements for a platform that has not been explored fully in terms of wheel fitment?

Here is one with 12s the whole way around. Pay no attention to the front fenders, his car was a prototype to test some stuff he was making like 10 years ago.

wheel size and tire size discussion DSC00148
wheel size and tire size discussion DSC00146
wheel size and tire size discussion DSC00145

As far as I can tell, he was the only one running 12s but his offset in the rear was 43 and mine is 47. Still enough to clear the brakes and struts, but only by just a few mm.
And since I'd be running a stretch, my setup should fit a little better as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum