WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS: 14x6 +6 4x114.3 Yokohama Advan A3A In Los Angeles, CA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bosotaku

I have for sale a set of #14x6 +6 #4x114.3 #Yokohama #Advan #A3A old school #wheels made in Japan. The faces and lips are #polished and the #spoke windows, lug pockets, and embossed "ADVAN" letters are flat #black. The wheels are in excellent condition with no #cracks or #bends, have brand new #stainless gold #finish hardware, and come complete with all four center caps. A #4x100 bolt pattern was drilled out approx. 10mm deep behind the faces to help accomodate stock lug stems as long as 25mm protruding out from #4x100 to #4x114.3 adapters as small as 15mm. The center caps were dull and pitted with road grime over the years so they were sanded and #Plastidipped flat black to add some contrast with the #polished finish.  The Plastidip on the center caps isn't perfectly smooth but it can be fixed with some thinner or removed and redone whatever finish/color if desired. $1000 #obo. #Sold as is, no #trades, cash only, local pickup only, and I will not be held responsible for incorrect fitment due to buyer negligence...no exceptions. If you'd be interested in buying them send me a PM. My name is Glenn.

Last edited by bosotaku on June 26th 2014, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Sexy Classic wheels!! welcome to the fambam! I will posting these on our social media pages soon =) lmk if you need any help with anything on our community..

TeamWS

Rynomann56

Do u still have these

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum