WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rim Repair Direct!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rim Repair Direct! Empty Rim Repair Direct! August 4th 2016, 8:27 pm

RimRepairDirect

Ladies and Gents,

After months of following the Wheel-Swap IG account (which is awesome), I'm officially registered and excited to get involved with this forum.

My name is Tommy and I own a wheel repair company in Cleveland, OH. called Rim Repair Direct. We pride ourselves on straightening and welding wheels. We like to think we are the best in the USA as we consistently straighten wheels to within factory specs of .020" and have over 30+ years of TIG welding experience. 

In addition to potentially being able to help you guys with the repair of a wheel or two, we also will be posting sets of wheels for sale. We frequently come across some really awesome sets of wheels that our customers have either sold to us or are trying to sell themselves on other sites/eBay. 

Once again, it's great to be on here and I look forward to posting some sets soon!

Cheers,

Tommy
Rimrepairdirect.com

2Rim Repair Direct! Empty Re: Rim Repair Direct! August 4th 2016, 9:06 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Thank you for the love and support! truly appreciate your kind words. anytime you need a shoutout hmu. Welcome to the fambam!

3Rim Repair Direct! Empty Re: Rim Repair Direct! August 5th 2016, 12:25 pm

RimRepairDirect

Anytime! And a shout out would be awesome! @rimrepairdirect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum