WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Empty FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels October 6th 2015, 4:43 pm

brandeeno

These wheels came with the car and they were great when I lived in az but I'm looking to go in a different direction with my car so I'm looking for stock or something like it. They have some rally battle scars but are in great shape and tires have 50-60% tread life still on them. FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Image110FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Image210FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Image310FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Image414

2FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Empty Re: FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels October 7th 2015, 5:08 pm

perrbr02

How much were you asking? Will you ship? (if i pay shipping obviously)

3FS/FT 15" BRAID rally wheels Empty More specs on wheels July 13th 2016, 2:46 am

gtfour93

brandeeno wrote:These wheels came with the car and they were great when I lived in az but I'm looking to go in a different direction with my car so I'm looking for stock or something like it. They have some rally battle scars but are in great shape and tires have 50-60% tread life still on them.
What is the width & offset on these wheels? If you are not sure, what is the car on the photos? It might help me to figure out the full specs on the wheels. I'm interested if you still have them, and I'm located in SoCal. Please PM or email me at gtfour93@hotmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum