WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

San Diego ---> Vossen CVT 19x8.5 5x100 et45 (Premium condition)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baggedlegacy

It's all in the title!

Selling my 4 Metallic Gloss Silver Vossen CVT 19x8.5 5x100 et45 wheels with Hankook evo12 225/40r19 tires. I purchased the set from Tag Motorsports mid 2014 and have loved the ride and style of these. Smile

I just purchased a new set of wheels that is why I am looking to sell these Vossens. They are in amazing condition, no dents, scrapes, chips, curbing, or markings. Only noticeable wear is on two of the center caps partial oxidation. Can send details pics and may have them replaced by Vossen. Tread on tires is around 85% as these wheels have only been run around 8 months or so.

Looking to get $2,200 for the set. Prefer local sale but open to all interest.

Look forward to speaking with you please email withoutworry@collector.org or text me 7605045984 name is Clay.
San Diego ---> Vossen CVT 19x8.5 5x100 et45 (Premium condition) AttachmentSan Diego ---> Vossen CVT 19x8.5 5x100 et45 (Premium condition) AttachmentSan Diego ---> Vossen CVT 19x8.5 5x100 et45 (Premium condition) AttachmentSan Diego ---> Vossen CVT 19x8.5 5x100 et45 (Premium condition) Attachment

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Hey Clay! welcome to the fambam once again lol... Awesome setup, why are you changing it up?

Baggedlegacy

I'm looking to make a change for a tighter fitment and need wheels wih a polished lip. I want wider wheels and possibly staggered. Hopefully getting air suspension sooner than later and want a ridiculous static fit prior to doing that.

Baggedlegacy

bump selling set without tires for 1700

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum