WheelSwap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 Empty FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 January 5th 2015, 4:53 pm

Mattisntlow

I have my mystic black BBS rs's up for sale/trade in central Florida area. I will be at stoopicold in Tennessee on the 17th weekend for the weekend so I could meet up there. That being said, they are 17x9.5 +0 and 17x9.5 +5 wrapped in 205/40 nitto gens all around. The wheels are in mint condition like expected. They come with all waffle and center caps. One of the centercaps is slightly taller than the other three(they come in different sizes/heights), but it's hard to tell when they're on the car. Im looking for 2700 cash or trade for wide/deep dish 3 piece 17's. Mainly looking for work meisters, ssr sp1's, or work rezaxs. I also have the paint for the color of the wheels. NOTE: the wheels are not Powdercoated. They were sandblasted and professionally painted this color. If you want more pics, you can look on my IG: mattisntlow.

Edit: I can't upload pictures off my phone. I can send pics to your phone (321-698-5675) or you can see them on my insta. Thanks for looking

2FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 Empty Re: FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 January 5th 2015, 4:57 pm

J'man

J'man

hey bro where the pictures at? welcome

3FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 Empty Re: FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 January 5th 2015, 5:12 pm

Mattisntlow

J'man wrote:hey bro where the pictures at? welcome

Hey I can't upload them on my phone and I don't have access to a computer atm

4FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 Empty Re: FS/T: Mystic Black BBS RS 17x9.5 January 5th 2015, 11:22 pm

taquito

taquito

You dont really have to do it on a computer, here is a link thatll show you how to do it from our forum.
http://www.wheelswapforum.com/t85-how-to-post-pictures

or you can now use any third party links to post your pictures, because the admin found how
to remove the 7 days grace period.

TeamWS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum