You are not connected. Please login or register

WheelSwap » General » Photo Gallery » Hello! EP3 from Tennessee

Hello! EP3 from Tennessee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Empty Hello! EP3 from Tennessee on June 18th 2014, 8:57 pm

TigerBallZ

TigerBallZ
Hello all.  My name is Tiger.  I have a 2003 Honda Civic Si(EP3) as my fun car and a 2014 Nissan Versa Note(E12) as a daily...and a Retrospec bicycle too.  

Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Img_2010

Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Img_2011

Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Img_0910

Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee 14210

Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee 23210

2Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Empty Re: Hello! EP3 from Tennessee on June 18th 2014, 9:08 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Sexy A$$ Si sir!!! Welcome to the fambam! Let me know if you need any help of any kind with our community...

TeamWS

3Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Empty Re: Hello! EP3 from Tennessee on June 18th 2014, 9:13 pm

TigerBallZ

TigerBallZ
Thank you! What's the average cost of shipping a set of wheels? The market in TN isn't that great for authentic wheels, and luckily stumbled upon this site.

4Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Empty Re: Hello! EP3 from Tennessee on June 18th 2014, 9:39 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
It depends..? But WS doesn't sell wheels, we are a wheel classified forum that is available to all those people that want to sell/buy/trade wheels and tires.. We have a few affiliates that sell wheels such at Infinitewerks wheels, Brada wheel, Ag wheels, K3projekt wheels etc etc. it'll all depend on size weight and whatnot for shipping. I can hook you up with contact info to all the wheel makers if you like?

5Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Empty Re: Hello! EP3 from Tennessee on June 18th 2014, 10:04 pm

TigerBallZ

TigerBallZ
Ok. Just wondering if you knew, because I never had to ship wheels before.

6Hello!  EP3 from Tennessee Empty Re: Hello! EP3 from Tennessee on June 18th 2014, 10:24 pm

TeamWS

TeamWS
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
oh oh ooooh lol.. Im guessing something like 30-60 per wheel depends on the size and weight?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum